It is not lack of freon or a leak, that has been checked twice nor is it the compressor that has been checkef also.
Air conditioner blows hot, what could other can it possibly be. on 1997 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
1997 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($72 - 187) in Sturgis, KY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bedford, VA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($237 - 383) in Mora, MN
- 82,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Chesterfield, SC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($305 - 344) in Laurys Station, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($449 - 590) in Caraway, AR