It is not lack of freon or a leak, that has been checked twice nor is it the compressor that has been checkef also.
Air conditioner blows hot, what could other can it possibly be. on 1997 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1997 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Sturgis, KY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($57 - 111) in Bedford, VA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 388) in Mora, MN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chesterfield, SC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($188 - 330) in Laurys Station, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Caraway, AR