the air conditioner blows hot air, and we applied ac booster and i didnt see a difference, it still blew hot air. what could be the problem?
air conditioner on 2003 Dodge Neon
1 answerAugust 23, 2009
2 answersSeptember 13, 2012
2 answersJune 22, 2013
1 answerAugust 19, 2009
1 answerApril 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.