My air conditioner only works on number 4, the highest it can go. What could be wrong with it
Air Conditioner on 1999 Nissan Sentra
1 answerFebruary 28, 2011
0 answersJuly 21, 2010
0 answersAugust 15, 2016
1 answerJune 28, 2010
1 answerMarch 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
1999 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($254 - 349) in West Point, CA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Hampshire, IL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($149 - 205) in Moline, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($716 - 1,190) in Butte, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($292 - 339) in West Rutland, VT
- Horn Replacement ($139 - 250) in Richfield, KS