The panel of the air conditioner is not working. It does not turn on. In my beleve it has to be a electrical problem realed withthe fuses. Can you please tell me what could be happening.
Air conditioner on 2004 Hummer H2
1 answerMarch 01, 2016
2 answersAugust 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Hummer H2 Questions
- saying low oil pressure and the alert tones is what needs turned off its annoyin
- Driver's side lower vent leaking water onto floorboard every time it rains.
- abs light and trac control lights coming on
- 4 wheel drive stuck in 4 low after replacing transfer case acuator
- The air that is coming out of my vents is cool, The thermostat was changed and I'm still getting no heat and no air conditioning , what else could it possibly be all of the blowers are working but just spitting out cool air