What is the problem when you turn the air up high and nothing cold is blowing out? I tried to put in freon but it would now take any freon.
Air Conditioner on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu161 reports
2 answersOctober 20, 2009
1 answerJune 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($422 - 513) in Orangeville, UT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($177 - 296) in Paradise, MT
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($90 - 120) in Aguanga, CA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($77 - 86) in Pickerington, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($116 - 127) in Puerto Real, PR