What is the problem when you turn the air up high and nothing cold is blowing out? I tried to put in freon but it would now take any freon.
Air Conditioner on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersJune 29, 2012
2 answersOctober 20, 2009
compressor will not come on and stay on unless it warms up under the hood. Then the air conditioner will blow cold
1 answerFebruary 05, 2015
1 answerJune 24, 2011
0 answersMay 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve
- Reduced Engine Power & Service StabiloTrac messages. What causes this? Solution?
- My car h as been making a slight noise when I am driving, for about a month now
- 13 Malibu losing coolant but can't see where it leaks to. What could this be?