a/c makes a squelling or whinning noise when compressor is on,now it dosn't cool at all. when defroster is on it makes no noise at all when the compressor is on. noise is only there when the a/c switch is used.
air conditioner on 1995 Dodge Neon
1 answerSeptember 20, 2009
1 answerAugust 23, 2009
2 answersSeptember 13, 2012
2 answersJune 22, 2013
1 answerAugust 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.