Just picked a 2000 Beetle. Found out the air does not blow cold. The compressor spins, plenty of coolant and fuses are good. One thing we could not locate is the low pressure switch. Could you tell me where to look and is there any other suggestions?
Air Conditioner on 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
1 more answer
1 answerMarch 13, 2011
2 answersMay 03, 2010
1 answerAugust 11, 2009
1 answerJune 27, 2010
0 answersJuly 27, 2013
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle Problems(14)
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle Repair Estimates
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle Q&A(119)
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle Recalls(3)
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle Shops
- 2000 Volkswagen Beetle Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- How to disconnect flexible vent hose from vapor canister ?
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
2000 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Lakeville, MA
- Starter Replacement ($407 - 838) in Pisek, ND
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Delta, AL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($245 - 335) in Millstadt, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($657 - 689) in Mount Victoria, MD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($372 - 406) in Buchanan Dam, TX