Just picked a 2000 Beetle. Found out the air does not blow cold. The compressor spins, plenty of coolant and fuses are good. One thing we could not locate is the low pressure switch. Could you tell me where to look and is there any other suggestions?
Air Conditioner on 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
1 answerMarch 13, 2011
2 answersMay 03, 2010
1 answerAugust 11, 2009
1 answerJune 27, 2010
0 answersJuly 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
- strong exaust/fule smell when cold... Not after warming up. Check Light on.
2000 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($673 - $872) in Lakeville, MA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - $193) in Pisek, ND
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($217 - $468) in Delta, AL
- Water Pump Replacement ($396 - $522) in Millstadt, IL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,087 - $1,718) in Mount Victoria, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($192 - $289) in Buchanan Dam, TX