Just picked a 2000 Beetle. Found out the air does not blow cold. The compressor spins, plenty of coolant and fuses are good. One thing we could not locate is the low pressure switch. Could you tell me where to look and is there any other suggestions?
Air Conditioner on 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by Visitor for the 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
1 answerMarch 13, 2011
2 answersMay 03, 2010
1 answerAugust 11, 2009
1 answerJune 27, 2010
0 answersJuly 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2000 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates