had timing belt replaced last week, now i turn on my air conditioner and it makes a strange noise and barely blows at any speed but i feel cold air.Is that a fan ? Did they do something wrong when changing the timing belt ?
air conditioner on 2002 Kia Rio
1 answerFebruary 19, 2015
2 answersJune 15, 2010
0 answersJuly 06, 2016
0 answersSeptember 08, 2016
1 answerJuly 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
- Where's the power steering reservior located and how to tighten