i asked a previous question about why the rear ac works and the front dont. well i recharged it. now the front works and the back quit? why?
air conditioner on 1997 Mercury Villager
1 answerJune 15, 2011
1 answerSeptember 03, 2009
2 answersJune 15, 2009
1 answerJuly 20, 2011
1 answerJune 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- under the steering wheel
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
1997 Mercury Villager Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Cynthiana, OH
- Timing Belt Replacement ($397 - 527) in Norway, SC
- 45,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Anchor Point, AK
- 115,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Altoona, WI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($191 - 242) in Island Heights, NJ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($321 - 402) in Hill Afb, UT