i asked a previous question about why the rear ac works and the front dont. well i recharged it. now the front works and the back quit? why?
air conditioner on 1997 Mercury Villager
2 answersJune 15, 2009
1 answerSeptember 03, 2009
1 answerJune 15, 2011
1 answerMay 11, 2010
1 answerJune 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon