My air condenser doesn't want to kick on and all it does is blows out warm air, I am wondering if I need to replace the whole thing or maybe just replace the cluch on it.
Air Conditioner on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerFebruary 21, 2010
1 answerJuly 08, 2013
1 answerJune 10, 2010
1 answerJune 06, 2015
0 answersJune 15, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running
- My sante fe wil sit and idle roughly why does it want to die when I give it gas?
- why would changing my battery all of a sudden alarm me that my map sensor is bad
- The rpms jump around alot when idle as well as problems keeping speed with ac on