My air condenser doesn't want to kick on and all it does is blows out warm air, I am wondering if I need to replace the whole thing or maybe just replace the cluch on it.
Air Conditioner on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerFebruary 21, 2010
1 answerJuly 08, 2013
1 answerJune 10, 2010
1 answerJune 06, 2015
0 answersJune 15, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?