My air condenser doesn't want to kick on and all it does is blows out warm air, I am wondering if I need to replace the whole thing or maybe just replace the cluch on it.
Air Conditioner on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerFebruary 21, 2010
1 answerJuly 08, 2013
1 answerJune 10, 2010
0 answersJune 15, 2016
1 answerJune 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Dilltown, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Wahpeton, ND
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($399 - 535) in Swiss, WV
- 150,000 Mile Service ($195 - 301) in Smyrna, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($403 - 506) in Loveland, OH
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($268 - 416) in Holualoa, HI