My air condenser doesn't want to kick on and all it does is blows out warm air, I am wondering if I need to replace the whole thing or maybe just replace the cluch on it.
Air Conditioner on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerFebruary 21, 2010
1 answerJuly 08, 2013
1 answerJune 10, 2010
1 answerJune 06, 2015
0 answersJune 15, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Why are the tail pipes so black?
- Why does my gas tank spit gas back out while I'm filling it?
- Struts need to be replaced under 40,000 miles. Is this covered under warranty?
- What would cause the B+ fuse to keep blowing after replacing the Alternator?
- Rear right side seat shakes when driving on uneven road