the air conditioner doesn't come on all the time, or the compressor doesn't kick in all the time. When working it is cool or even cold. If temp is on automatic, if it is 85 degrees in the car it will come on right away. If it is like 95 degrees, it may take 10 times of off and on to get it to come on.
Air conditioner on 1991 Lincoln Continental
2 answersJuly 29, 2016
1 answerJune 09, 2012
0 answersAugust 12, 2010
0 answersAugust 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- The freon was emptied out but putting Freon back in it doesn't work either.
- what is the sequence of operation for radiator fans
- The car heater works but not the Air Conditioner how can I fix the problem?
- Our Lincoln is running rough & not accelerating slowly what is wrong with it?
- If the car cut off and when you try crack the car it just keep on turn over