the air conditioner doesn't come on all the time, or the compressor doesn't kick in all the time. When working it is cool or even cold. If temp is on automatic, if it is 85 degrees in the car it will come on right away. If it is like 95 degrees, it may take 10 times of off and on to get it to come on.
Air conditioner on 1991 Lincoln Continental
2 answersJuly 29, 2016
0 answersSeptember 09, 2016
1 answerJune 09, 2012
0 answersAugust 12, 2010
0 answersAugust 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- what direction should water be flowing coming out of the intake
- Steering problem-hard to turn after drive a wile. Not the steering rack
- Bank 1 system lean dtc code wont go away. I have new spark plugs new plug wires
- Transmission problems in my car. Any ideas tranny looks fine
- Headlights and night taillights won't work. Headlight switch the cause?