the air conditioner doesn't come on all the time, or the compressor doesn't kick in all the time. When working it is cool or even cold. If temp is on automatic, if it is 85 degrees in the car it will come on right away. If it is like 95 degrees, it may take 10 times of off and on to get it to come on.
Air conditioner on 1991 Lincoln Continental
2 answersJuly 29, 2016
1 answerJune 09, 2012
0 answersAugust 12, 2010
0 answersAugust 13, 2010
2 answersMay 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- My ride is sitting low at the back. Feeling every bump. What do I do?
- My ac blows cold then couple mins later it blows hot then back cold again
- 1965 L continental. Air conditioner does not work when car is idling.
- My sister was driving thru town and it sputtered and died. Now it won't start.
- Compressor locked up what to do?