When I turned on my a/c the air is not blowing out of all the vents. Out of the five vents on two are blowing cold air. Now, is there some type of flapper door that is suppose to open and close depending on what you have the switch set on whether it a/c or heat? Also, when I have it on a/c and high cold air is blowing out of the defroster.
Air Condition Problems on 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
1 answerMay 27, 2010
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Prix GTP9 reports
3 answersSeptember 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Questions
- When driving the low oil level come on. Then the car cuts off while driving. Will start back up. ?? ?
- Random Cylinder Misfire and engine stuttering
- I'm not able to turn my steering left cause very hard what could that be.
- The info center will not come up on start up. will eventually then lights come on and fan will operate.
- My boost is not kicking in