where is the orifice tube located
air condition problem on 1991 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord8 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord299 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord38 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord7 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1991 Honda Accord Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($397 - $559) in Pillager, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($197 - $250) in Folsom, LA
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - $69) in Vallecitos, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($270 - $368) in East Stroudsburg, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($887 - $2,642) in Dover, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($385 - $592) in Brockway, MT