I turn my car on in the summer and leave it for about tem min for the Air Condition to cool the car from inside, but after 10 min it's still hot, untill I drive the car in the Air Condition start working and I start feel the cool Air coming out, what is the problem?
Air Condition Problem on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
by mustafatel in West Haven, CT on October 29, 2010
1 answerApril 23, 2010
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C24092 reports
1 answerApril 19, 2011
1 answerAugust 15, 2009
1 answerMay 10, 2011
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- why wont my tail lights work?
- How much will be for a new digital gauge for dashboard
- My vehicle is making a noise witch I think it comes from the differential
- Keep getting the ESP reading and car either won't crank or shuts down.
- Exhaust spews white smoke I changed spark plugs and all coils. Did proper oil change. Car runs smooth but ever so often spews the white smoke.