I turn my car on in the summer and leave it for about tem min for the Air Condition to cool the car from inside, but after 10 min it's still hot, untill I drive the car in the Air Condition start working and I start feel the cool Air coming out, what is the problem?
Air Condition Problem on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
1 answerAugust 15, 2009
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C24097 reports
1 answerApril 23, 2010
1 answerApril 19, 2011
1 answerMay 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
- Turning on car and it says restaint sytem workshop.how do i turn off I wadnt in
- What is the right specification for the thermostat of the engine?
- cost to repair the passenger tail light assembly? not the bulbs, the frame.
- Key won't turn consistently to start car. Dash won't illuminate.