When I start my car my outside temperature reads (-16F or lower) my air conditioner does not cool the car until it reads (+15 or higher)mind you the temperature in Maryland has been 90 degrees or higher. As the outside temperature rises the air conditioner gets colder which tells me its not freon. But the unit only works if the car is in motion.
air condition problem on 2002 BMW 745i
1 answerOctober 15, 2013
1 answerMarch 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 745i Questions
- Why does my battery keep going flat whilst car is left for several days ?
- Dash board lights stays on after car has started and is running. Any ideas?
- How to get trunk open while sensor is messed up and no key battery dead
- transmission slipping after it has been sitting for awhile
- What could it be if my ble won't start?