When I start my car my outside temperature reads (-16F or lower) my air conditioner does not cool the car until it reads (+15 or higher)mind you the temperature in Maryland has been 90 degrees or higher. As the outside temperature rises the air conditioner gets colder which tells me its not freon. But the unit only works if the car is in motion.
air condition problem on 2002 BMW 745i
1 answerOctober 15, 2013
1 answerJanuary 25, 2016
1 answerMarch 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 745i Questions
- How can I make a 2003 bmw 745i so it WI'LL NOT start ? WITHOUT ME HAVING THE KEY
- Engine bank 1 and 2 fault codes and idle higher than usual code. Replaced ccv.
- where the purge valve located and are the purge valve and purge solenoid same
- Fuel indicator light shows empty after filling tank up
- Why does my battery keep going flat whilst car is left for several days ?