My 04 dodge durango just came out of the shop for a tune up and replacing a crack cowl. Now AC is not cooling down as much as before. But at higher speeds if seems to be colder. Is it just in need of feron charging or a bad compressor? Could the past repairs affected the present problem? My durango has 109.000 miles on it.
Air Condition isn't as cold on 2004 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- ESP/BSA, ABS AND CAR W/ SQUIGGLE CAME ON. PULLED OVER AND NOW WILL NOT START.
- Truck alarm goes off , then truck cuts on without key
- put timing chain in and now it wont start right. how do I adjust timing to star
- Does this vehicle have a history of engine failure Anything one can do to prevet
- Is there such a thing as ABS pump and what is the cost to replace it
2004 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($219 - 297) in Holly Ridge, MS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($278 - 365) in Hinton, WV
- 72,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Columbia, IA
- 66,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Springlake, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 66) in Trevilians, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($424 - 478) in Hartwick, IA