Notice my a/c not cooling but when running the a/c a noise from the compressor sounds like a click from a switch and a pressure release valve sound at the compressor. what could be wrong ?
air condition compressor on 2007 Scion tC
1 answerAugust 30, 2009
1 answerMarch 25, 2010
1 answerJuly 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Scion tC Questions
- A/c is not blowing cold air. compressor wont come on.
- Had brake light came on while driving. Went to R&M auto repair. Replaced rear brakes. Brake light went away, but now when I brake the steering wheel shakes. Verified repair shop and they did a horrible job.
- why does one of my front rotors have so much play like is loose
- My question is does both fan has to work to cool down the engine or just the left(driver) side has to work?and when the AC is on the right(passenger) side works?
- I'm having a problem with my check engine light staying on.is there a recall