Notice my a/c not cooling but when running the a/c a noise from the compressor sounds like a click from a switch and a pressure release valve sound at the compressor. what could be wrong ?
air condition compressor on 2007 Scion tC
1 answerAugust 30, 2009
1 answerMarch 25, 2010
1 answerJuly 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Scion tC Questions
- Will adding a cold air intake affect my warrenty?
- Can I still get parts for this car? Its been discontinued!
- How do I manage rollback?
- A/c is not blowing cold air. compressor wont come on.
- Had brake light came on while driving. Went to R&M auto repair. Replaced rear brakes. Brake light went away, but now when I brake the steering wheel shakes. Verified repair shop and they did a horrible job.