My front AC works but the Ac in the ceiling dosent. My brother keep telling me that my rear ac blower is gone is this true..
Air Condition on 2005 Nissan Armada
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
April 30, 2011
Is it that you have no fan, or that it's blowing warm?
COMMENT by Visitor ,
May 01, 2011
its not blowin at all.
COMMENT by DaveJM ,
May 01, 2011
Your brother may be right. However, it could be a blower motor resistor for that rear motor. It will take some circuit testing.
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- Smells like alcohol in the cab after I start the engine, no check engine light.
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
2005 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winona, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($345 - 804) in High Bridge, NJ
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($57 - 79) in Wauneta, NE
- Air Filter Replacement ($58 - 73) in Dunbridge, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($771 - 835) in Pardeeville, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($481 - 520) in Langlois, OR