Why does my air blow out the defrost cold but not the front vents but blows out the rear air vents
air condition on 1997 Ford Expedition
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by munkyrench,
August 26, 2009
Hi, Were you able to find out what was causing this problem?
COMMENT by Visitor,
July 06, 2010
2 answersFebruary 04, 2011
1 answerJune 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.