Does the 1996 Mazda B3000 use an orifice tube or an expasion valve in their system?
air condition on 1996 Mazda B3000
2 answers 1 comment
This is basically a Ford Ranger. It uses an orifice tube. Why do you ask?
1 answerNovember 18, 2012
0 answersJuly 14, 2012
2 answersSeptember 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B3000 Questions
- stutters into 4th around 75 mph or in high rev
- help can;t get truck to start.
- That's my truck come equipped with the AC high pressure sensor and if it does can you please tell me where it is located
- Why won't my 1999 mazda b3000 not crank
- My ABS light is on. I just had the tie rod, brakes, and rotors replaced. Plus brand new tires, alignments and oils change. Should I be concerned?