turned on the air one day and it ran for 30 seconds and went off, and windows also stopped working.
air con and power windows stop working at same time, no blown fuses or bad relays, on 1997 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?