where can I locate the low pressure port for the air conditionor
air charging on 2006 Ford Focus
2 answersMay 30, 2010
1 answerApril 01, 2015
1 answerJuly 02, 2011
2 answersMay 12, 2009
1 answerSeptember 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2006 Ford Focus Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($97 - 145) in Blairstown, IA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Ojo Caliente, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Lisle, IL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($186 - 279) in White Mills, KY
- Horn Replacement ($49 - 120) in Otis, OR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($369 - 516) in Hinton, OK