Where is the cabin air filter located in a 1994 VW Jetta?
Air cabin filter on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerAugust 07, 2010
2 answersMarch 19, 2012
0 answersMarch 26, 2011
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta113 reports
1 answerMarch 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Automatic trans, is spinning and grinding when in gear but the car won't move
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($554 - 970) in South Pomfret, VT
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Chemung, NY
- 82,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Hoyt, KS
- Thermostat Replacement ($243 - 318) in Oak Park, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($250 - 395) in Welch, OK
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,040 - 1,171) in Fort Lupton, CO