6th time in last two years air bag lite on. Supposedly, this means bags will not work. Dealer indicates it has something to do with the connections under the driver's seat. I've been told it might be the car wash vacuumers, but this happens when I haven't been there. Have to take to dealer and they fix it--supposedly have to run computer diagnostics to reset. Any ideas why this keeps happening?
Air Bag light keeps coming on on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Asked by Visitor for the 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
3 answersAugust 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($84 - 124) in Barboursville, VA
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Mansfield, LA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Northport, WA
- Add Front Engine Seals ($95 - 189) in Vesta, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($352 - 454) in Issaquah, WA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($79 - 167) in Rosalie, NE