Had Mec. look at it and they said it was in the driver side seat belt retractor, what's up with that? It seems to come and go? When they tore apart the seat belt retractor on the drivers side it went off for about 6 to 8 months.
Air Bag light comes on when I start the car and it won,t go off. on 2003 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- how i can adjust the fuel injectors
- Why does my jeep blows smoke out of tailpipe when starting and accelerating
- just tried to use the 4wd when you do it sounds like the front wheels are
- Jeep do start up run but thay say I need a new moter
- car bucks when accelerating more than normal. Possible fuel injector?
2003 Jeep Liberty Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Holgate, OH
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ellisville, MS
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($165 - 242) in Onondaga, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($552 - 641) in Stockdale, OH
- Drive Belt Replacement ($76 - 220) in Westminster, VT
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($255 - 322) in Blair, SC