Had Mec. look at it and they said it was in the driver side seat belt retractor, what's up with that? It seems to come and go? When they tore apart the seat belt retractor on the drivers side it went off for about 6 to 8 months.
Air Bag light comes on when I start the car and it won,t go off. on 2003 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- Vibration coming from the rear and a little noise and vibration
- Why does my jeep make a crackling noise,and the 4x4 lever is loose
- Jeep died while driving, and wouldn't start again.
- 2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude 4x4 rolled 150 yards backwards into an Elm Tree while
- alarm goes off when i try and start my car. I replaced battery, didn't help