Had Mec. look at it and they said it was in the driver side seat belt retractor, what's up with that? It seems to come and go? When they tore apart the seat belt retractor on the drivers side it went off for about 6 to 8 months.
Air Bag light comes on when I start the car and it won,t go off. on 2003 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- Right rear brake light won't work
- bought car 12/15. Within 24hrs it was on a flatbed. Water pump replaced twice
- do i have struts or shocks on front end
- 2003 Liberty- car doors locked when turned radio on; now randomly lock/unlock, sometimes rapid and repeatedly on own, won't always lock/unlock by remote or manually . What could cause and how to fix?
- How do i replace the rear crank seal on my 2002 jeep liberty 3.7 liter?