Air bag light stays on constant. Was there a recall. Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Bag Light on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra25 reports
2 answersApril 21, 2011
3 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerMay 12, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($129 - 177) in Kansasville, WI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($68 - 91) in Pine Grove, PA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in White Pine, TN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($203 - 265) in Sedona, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($927 - 997) in East Blue Hill, ME
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($883 - 1,029) in Millhousen, IN