I had the air bag light come on and stay on. A repair shop said the weight sensor under the passenger seat is bad. I was quoted $152 for that sensor. Is the sensor seperate from the seat cushion or is it part of the cushion? Any problems I should look for if I change it myself?
air bag light on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra25 reports
2 answersApril 21, 2011
3 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerMay 12, 2010
1 answerJuly 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Klondike, TX
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Hercules, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - 132) in Perry, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($303 - 396) in Central City, NE
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - 29) in Germantown, TN