I had the air bag light come on and stay on. A repair shop said the weight sensor under the passenger seat is bad. I was quoted $152 for that sensor. Is the sensor seperate from the seat cushion or is it part of the cushion? Any problems I should look for if I change it myself?
air bag light on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
2 answersApril 21, 2011
3 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerMay 12, 2010
1 answerJuly 15, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Why isn't replacing oil pan a repair option
- what is easiest way to bleed brakes? there was antifreeze poured in brake system
- Is throttle body cleaning needed at 30,000 miles?
- Is the clutch slave cylinder internal or external?
- How to fix acceleration when applying brakes or how many others have the same.