I had the air bag light come on and stay on. A repair shop said the weight sensor under the passenger seat is bad. I was quoted $152 for that sensor. Is the sensor seperate from the seat cushion or is it part of the cushion? Any problems I should look for if I change it myself?
air bag light on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra25 reports
2 answersApril 21, 2011
3 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerMay 12, 2010
1 answerJuly 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 202) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 170) in Klondike, TX
- 75,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Hercules, CA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,089 - 1,491) in Perry, ME
- Window Switch Replacement ($80 - 155) in Central City, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($478 - 610) in Germantown, TN