I had the air bag light come on and stay on. A repair shop said the weight sensor under the passenger seat is bad. I was quoted $152 for that sensor. Is the sensor seperate from the seat cushion or is it part of the cushion? Any problems I should look for if I change it myself?
air bag light on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
by dkowalewski in Eden, UT on May 06, 2010
2 answersApril 21, 2011
1 answerMay 12, 2010
3 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerJuly 15, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Can I change the Speed Sensor in the Trans. and how do I do this " simple " job.
- This car idles really rough, any idea why?
- Why does my car smell like gasoline on the inside after filling the car up?
- It is hard for me to put my 2003 into gear, its an automatic 2.0 and the arm is off by one gear and wont allow me to start it even when it is in neutral the neutral safety switch is good
- Cost estimate to replace fnt oil seal and thurst washer/bearing