I have 42000 miles on the car and the check air bag light is on?
Air bag is on? on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asetechtp ,
May 12, 2011
The car should go to a professional who has the ability to read airbag codes. Keep in mind when the airbag light is on, the system does not work, therefore no airbags in an accident.
3 answersAugust 26, 2010
Verified for the Hyundai Santa Fe31 reports
4 answersJanuary 04, 2009
3 answersJuly 11, 2010
1 answerNovember 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Crescent Valley, NV
- Heater Core Replacement ($733 - 941) in Littleton, NC
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 555) in Snelling, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Canaan, VT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($195 - 225) in Baxter, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($455 - 561) in Glyndon, MN