I have 42000 miles on the car and the check air bag light is on?
Air bag is on? on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asetechtp,
May 12, 2011
The car should go to a professional who has the ability to read airbag codes. Keep in mind when the airbag light is on, the system does not work, therefore no airbags in an accident.
3 answersAugust 26, 2010
4 answersJanuary 04, 2009
3 answersJuly 11, 2010
1 answerNovember 17, 2009
1 answerMay 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?