my air bag light came on what does the mean and how much does it cost to fix.
air bag on 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by rdude135 ,
March 28, 2009
When the air bag light goes on it means that there is a problem with the system, and that the system is disabled. In most cases a code is stored when the light goes on. A qualified technician will have to pull the code and diagnose the problem. Once it's diagnosed then an estimate can be given for the repairs.
2 answersApril 15, 2009
2 answersJanuary 27, 2011
0 answersMay 28, 2010
1 answerNovember 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2003 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - 269) in Edina, MO
- Heater Core Replacement ($733 - 893) in Gallatin Gateway, MT
- Head Gasket Replacement ($782 - 1,136) in Alsen, ND
- Fuel Filter Change ($102 - 146) in State College, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($87 - 103) in Medfield, MA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($331 - 378) in Eastlake Weir, FL