my exhaust pipe broke off ,I was told there is some kind of harness in the frame at this location that burnt up ware is this harness,and how can I get at it?
air and defroster not working.was told wire in frame burnt up were is this wire? on 2004 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
2004 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($174 - $278) in Llano, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($238 - $380) in Monroe, OK
- Alternator Replacement ($418 - $567) in Rodeo, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($67 - $117) in Dresden, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($154 - $794) in Belknap, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($87 - $267) in Hurlock, MD