it acts if it is flooding can this also be the fuel pump? I was thinking throttle position sensor but not sure. It wont idle after it warms up. hold throttle to floor to restart smell gas. The serging is at any speed including highway.
after warm up it stalls have to use full throttle to start serges while driving on 1990 GMC S15 Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC S15 Jimmy Questions
- How do I change the break switch, what does it look like, and where exactly is it located on a 1989 S15 Jimmy?
- what would be the best way to get the door off of another truck then re-install
- driver side window does not roll up or down evenly.
- sloppy handling and tire leaning out on my 91 jimmy
- i have a 91 jimmy s15 fule injected it is getting gas but it will not start
1990 GMC S15 Jimmy Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lancing, TN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Milpitas, CA
- Alternator Replacement ($241 - 312) in Easton, MN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($175 - 213) in Blaine, KY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,375 - 1,422) in Knob Noster, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Fort Bragg, NC