The loud constant humming noise stops after about 1 minute and will sometimes start up again while just sitting there. Could this be the fuel pump?? It's supercharged and the noise seems to be coming from above the drivers rear tire. Thanks
After turning the car off there is a loud hum noise coming from the back left on 1998 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road