The loud constant humming noise stops after about 1 minute and will sometimes start up again while just sitting there. Could this be the fuel pump?? It's supercharged and the noise seems to be coming from above the drivers rear tire. Thanks
After turning the car off there is a loud hum noise coming from the back left on 1998 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1998 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($119 - 208) in Union, OR
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Botkins, OH
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Elbe, WA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($332 - 580) in Webster, SD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($333 - 403) in Wyandanch, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($314 - 450) in Rochester, KY