it reach 110 in very normal condition (that's in temp reading)
after the start and run, temp are normal, but in 1&1/2mile,the temp getting high on 2000 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- Will not start in the third starting position
- There is a rattle noise between drivers door and fender at bottom of car.
- Where to plug third brake light switch wire in e320 2001?
- I was told I need all 4 differential seals replaced because the fluid is leaking
- Why won't it go into reverse and sometimes I have to move the shifter to start
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($460 - $576) in Halliday, ND
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($407 - $538) in Flat Rock, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - $87) in Quinter, KS
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($632 - $1,014) in Saint Xavier, MT
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($70 - $94) in Fort Kent Mills, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($270 - $332) in Gallipolis, OH