Recently I had the starter changed. After, there was a ticking coming from under the hood. I was afraid it was the motor, but I think I have determined that's not it. The belt also squeals terribly when I start it and the squealing has begun to last longer. Could the 2 be related and what could the problem be?
After starter changed, ticking noise appeared. What could it be? on 1996 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!