stops smoking when warmed up. no check engine light.
after replacing valve seals it still burns oil and smokes only on cold start on 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- My fuel gauge goes from three-quarters full to empty back and forth
- I changed the starter on my Chevy Avalanche & now it wont start,what's wrong?
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.