just replaced thermostat, and filled reservoir, replaced hi-lo relay, and started car. when at operating temp, fans kick on. decided to take around block and right away started to overheat again. Will bleeding stop this from o h? or will I need to test water pump too?
after replacing thermostat, will bleeding the cooling system keep it from overhe on 1998 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I have a 1999 Chrysler Con. trunk won't open with key or button on floor board
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
1998 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($114 - 213) in Van Buren, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($166 - 371) in Aptos, CA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($124 - 184) in Milan, NM
- Oil Pump Replacement ($625 - 826) in Maud, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($355 - 365) in Pampa, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($554 - 743) in Yorklyn, DE