just replaced thermostat, and filled reservoir, replaced hi-lo relay, and started car. when at operating temp, fans kick on. decided to take around block and right away started to overheat again. Will bleeding stop this from o h? or will I need to test water pump too?
after replacing thermostat, will bleeding the cooling system keep it from overhe on 1998 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine