CAR WILL NOT START AND BUZZES UNTIL THE DRIVERSIDE DOOR IS OPENED. THE KEY SLOT ON THE STEERING COLUMN TURNS FREELY WITHOUT THE KEY INSERTED AND BUZZES WHEN IT HITS A CERTAIN POSITION.
AFTER REPLACING THE POS BATTERY CABLE CONNECTOR MY COUGAR MAKES BUZZING SOUND. on 1995 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal