CAR WILL NOT START AND BUZZES UNTIL THE DRIVERSIDE DOOR IS OPENED. THE KEY SLOT ON THE STEERING COLUMN TURNS FREELY WITHOUT THE KEY INSERTED AND BUZZES WHEN IT HITS A CERTAIN POSITION.
AFTER REPLACING THE POS BATTERY CABLE CONNECTOR MY COUGAR MAKES BUZZING SOUND. on 1995 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
- location of turn signal switch
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .