The car was shutting off intermittently while driving. Researched the vin with the local dealer and found that the ignition switch had been replaced in 2002. All research pointed to this being the problem. Bought a new ignition switch and installed it and there is now no power to the instrument cluster and nothing happens when I try to start the car. Put the old ignition switch in and still have not power and the car wont start. No power to the starter, no instrument panel lights, no head lights. Battery is good and no fuses are blown.
After replacing the ignition switch the car will not start on 1999 Acura TL
1 answerMay 25, 2015
0 answersMay 29, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Could deleting the muffler cause any computer problems because of the O2 sensor
- Making bad crack/rub/grind noise on p/front when turn/straight any time basicly?
- How much would it cost to fix motor and transmission mounts?
- Why do my car still leak when the radiator and water pump and thermostat got replaced
- I have tried to turn on radio and it asks for a code. I found the code in manual, but the code is not working... What do I need to do?