The car was shutting off intermittently while driving. Researched the vin with the local dealer and found that the ignition switch had been replaced in 2002. All research pointed to this being the problem. Bought a new ignition switch and installed it and there is now no power to the instrument cluster and nothing happens when I try to start the car. Put the old ignition switch in and still have not power and the car wont start. No power to the starter, no instrument panel lights, no head lights. Battery is good and no fuses are blown.
After replacing the ignition switch the car will not start on 1999 Acura TL
1 answerMay 25, 2015
0 answersMay 29, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?