we had the engine replace, because after rewiring it was having problems starting, so we started off by replacing the battery, starter, alternator, then the low oil pressure light came on .. no compression so we replace the engine, now the security light comes on. this was the problem prior to replacing those listed parts after we had a mechanic do a full rewiring, which was done first, then replaced the engine now the car starts, wont start sometimes and then start, but cannot be driven due to the security light. could it be a cross of wiring? or is there a way we can reset the security system? it can be started manually from the engine but it wont start the gas pump.
After replacing Engine, Security light comes on causing starting problems on 2002 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- Have 2003 pontiac Montana bought a new.battery now it won't start and is on
- how many parts are in a 2005 montana ponatac
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?