Everything electrical works, plenty power, but no start..?
After replacing battery in 1997 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8L, it cranks but won't start. on 1997 Audi A4 Quattro
1 answer 1 comment
did you leave a wire off or poss blew a fuse
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- $228 for diagnostics Per complaint?? This is crazy right ?
- When I put gas in my tank the meter doesn't move but when I drive it goes down. Usually , it takes a while and it'll adjust to the appropriate bar on the gas thingy , but now it doesn't. It just does down when I drive .
- What would cause oil to burn if not leaking oil? Can oil leak from the oil cap? Have oil residue on top of engine
- Check Engine Light came on and diagnostics says code P0089. What is the problem?
- 2001 Audi A4 Avant Quattro niece hit a curb on the passenger side