Everything electrical works, plenty power, but no start..?
After replacing battery in 1997 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8L, it cranks but won't start. on 1997 Audi A4 Quattro
1 answer 1 comment
did you leave a wire off or poss blew a fuse
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
1997 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Valley Stream, NY
- 127,500 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in Kennebec, SD
- 45,000 Mile Service ($100 - 173) in Fort Atkinson, IA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Baldwin, GA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($874 - 986) in Red Oak, GA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($89 - 115) in Oakdale, LA