In my 2000 impala. I installed a new ignition lock cylinder which was defective. I then reinstalled the original one and my car will not start now. What could be my problem
After removing and reinstalling original lock cyl does the car need reprograming on 2000 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 2006 Chevy Impala. Sweet smell when A/V on.
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold