In my 2000 impala. I installed a new ignition lock cylinder which was defective. I then reinstalled the original one and my car will not start now. What could be my problem
After removing and reinstalling original lock cyl does the car need reprograming on 2000 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2000 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 191) in Salsbury Cove, ME
- Thermostat Replacement ($147 - 205) in Trebloc, MS
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Woodgate, NY
- Maintenance I ($53 - 94) in Hoffmeister, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($124 - 208) in Thompson, UT
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($206 - 457) in Goochland, VA