It sounds perfect before that speed, and if i hit the gas swiftly it goes away for a few moments. Any answers?
After reaching 41 miles per hr. the truck makes a roaring almost grinding sound. on 2002 Toyota Tundra
1 answer 1 comment
poss hub or axle bearing?
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
2002 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($151 - 206) in Center Valley, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Montgomery Center, VT
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($147 - 184) in Kane, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Wister, OK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($543 - 660) in Warsaw, NC
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($656 - 1,149) in Glenview, KY