It sounds perfect before that speed, and if i hit the gas swiftly it goes away for a few moments. Any answers?
After reaching 41 miles per hr. the truck makes a roaring almost grinding sound. on 2002 Toyota Tundra
poss hub or axle bearing?
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- valve cover gasket has a leak..can i fix it myself.....i have mechanic skills?
- Vsc off.....Trac off.... engine light came on and it's overheating
- Instructions to hook up Factory Sat/Radio (from dealer)
- truck idoling while stop at store -I returned 4lo light flashing 4x4 not engaged
- I can't get out of 4wd
2002 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($110 - 169) in Center Valley, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 252) in Montgomery Center, VT
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($659 - 838) in Kane, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Wister, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($60 - 72) in Warsaw, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($649 - 1,006) in Glenview, KY