It sounds perfect before that speed, and if i hit the gas swiftly it goes away for a few moments. Any answers?
After reaching 41 miles per hr. the truck makes a roaring almost grinding sound. on 2002 Toyota Tundra
1 answer 1 comment
poss hub or axle bearing?
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
2002 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Center Valley, PA
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Montgomery Center, VT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($151 - 206) in Kane, PA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Wister, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($94 - 110) in Warsaw, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($118 - 159) in Glenview, KY