Stalled out, won't start! High water temp. Not sure yet of the problem. Radiator, Freeze plugs or W.Pump. But after repairs are made what is needed to do/ Reset etc for this 2004 Vanden Plas to start ? Thanks need info ASAP!
After Rad. Repair is there a sensor to reset for car to start ? on 2004 Jaguar Vanden Plas
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
- where is fuse 6 code came on when brakes got hard and stoped working
- My radio went dead and have no sound the CD player Bluetooth is out too?
- My head lights flicker off and on when I turn my right hand signal on?
- Motor has a slip. No codes showing
- My battery won't charge. Worked fine till I shut her off to get gas. Help
2004 Jaguar Vanden Plas Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Glencoe, NM
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 97) in Wickett, TX
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Bowen, IL
- 52,500 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Carthage, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($236 - 247) in Cleveland, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($1,273 - 1,289) in Hornbeck, LA