Stalled out, won't start! High water temp. Not sure yet of the problem. Radiator, Freeze plugs or W.Pump. But after repairs are made what is needed to do/ Reset etc for this 2004 Vanden Plas to start ? Thanks need info ASAP!
After Rad. Repair is there a sensor to reset for car to start ? on 2004 Jaguar Vanden Plas
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
- My battery is dead. How can I get in my trunk when the key won't work?
- when you turn on left signal light both rear light blink/AC blower stops/back up
- What could be wrong dash lights flashing and gauges bounce of zero repeatedly.
- What does "fail safe engine mode" warning light mean?
- My radio went dead and have no sound the CD player Bluetooth is out too?
2004 Jaguar Vanden Plas Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($509 - $932) in Glencoe, NM
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($300 - $405) in Wickett, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($251 - $366) in Bowen, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,625 - $1,833) in Carthage, MS
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Cleveland, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Hornbeck, LA