After replacing pads and rotors had a problem with the right front not releasing. After removing the pads re-cleand the pad carriers and caliber camber the pads a little and now all four brakes are not releasing?????
After pad/rotor chng RT Ft brake not releasing,clean up caliber now all locking on 2001 Audi A6 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- anti lock brakes mis-firing
- Where is the output speed sensor and how can I replace it?
- Why aren't any of the gauges on my dashboard working?
- do i need to drop the exaust in order too pull the auto trans
- I HAVE NEVER OWNED AN AUDI AND AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A 2006 A6 OR 2001 A6 QUATTRO. IS HIS A SMART BUY MECHANICALLY?