when driving down the road it feels like you have let off of the gas for a few seconds then it kicks back in. i have to give it a lot of gas to take off from a dead stop after driving it for a while. it is also running a little warm. i have replaced fuel pump, filter, regulator, fuel relay, water pump, thermostat, plugs and wires and had the exhaust replaced. what could be causing all of these problems?
after my truck warms up it will die when i stop it will start right back on 1994 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I installed a heater valve in my ford ranger with a 4.0 and now it overheats
- Where to take the vehicle for body damage? And also need to get the best price
- error code read #2 spark plug or wire needed to replaced, no improvement
- Overdrivelightblinksandnowafter3weeks transmissionisslowtoshiftorhardshift
- Where is air door actuator located & do I need any special tools to replace it ?