when driving down the road it feels like you have let off of the gas for a few seconds then it kicks back in. i have to give it a lot of gas to take off from a dead stop after driving it for a while. it is also running a little warm. i have replaced fuel pump, filter, regulator, fuel relay, water pump, thermostat, plugs and wires and had the exhaust replaced. what could be causing all of these problems?
after my truck warms up it will die when i stop it will start right back on 1994 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch