ahve a after market a/c system for a yj. System is charged right, no leak's, have put on a heavy duty fan clutch, have put on a shroud fan in front of condenser unit. while i'm driving air is ice cold, and work's fine up till about 85-90 degrees.after that ever time i stop, it short cycles on and off at the red light or sitting still. when i take off again it get's ice cold.it was 110 degrees the other day, and i put a swamp cooler in front of jeep, it droped the tempture about 100 degrees and the air stayed on the hole time.don't know what else to do? or is that going to just be the way it is?
after market air cond on 1994 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- The airbag warning light goes on and off computer at Auto Z says drivers side
- What is the estimated repair cost for a.c. door blend?
- How do I fix a brand new installed gas tank that is leaking fuel on 1994 jeep
- can a 4speed auto trany go in it? what year will work?
- 2007 Jeep wrangler. I went to start the jeep. Lights come on, radio, Windows work.