ahve a after market a/c system for a yj. System is charged right, no leak's, have put on a heavy duty fan clutch, have put on a shroud fan in front of condenser unit. while i'm driving air is ice cold, and work's fine up till about 85-90 degrees.after that ever time i stop, it short cycles on and off at the red light or sitting still. when i take off again it get's ice cold.it was 110 degrees the other day, and i put a swamp cooler in front of jeep, it droped the tempture about 100 degrees and the air stayed on the hole time.don't know what else to do? or is that going to just be the way it is?
after market air cond on 1994 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.