Battery went dead. We had to jump start everything work but the radio
After jump starting my journey the radio won't turn on on 2009 Dodge Journey
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Journey Questions
- where is the cause for cooalnt leak in rear center of 3.5L engine
- Where is cause for coolant loss below right front firewall area...hose ?
- I have no heat on the passenger side and I have checked the blend doors
- What would cause my 2016 Dodge Journey to come out of park on its own.
- Car shakes at any speed even after having tires balanced
2009 Dodge Journey Estimates
- 128,000 Mile Service ($184 - 256) in Sandy Ridge, NC
- 72,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Dunseith, ND
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($161 - 211) in Glencoe, MN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($292 - 386) in Winslow, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($374 - 405) in Solsville, NY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hollister, MO