Battery went dead. We had to jump start everything work but the radio
After jump starting my journey the radio won't turn on on 2009 Dodge Journey
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Journey Questions
- What would cause my 2016 Dodge Journey to come out of park on its own.
- Car shakes at any speed even after having tires balanced
- Why when I turn on the climate control only on the front the fan works?
- What is causing the loud noise coming from the pulley? A loud squeaky noise.
- My gas gauge,horn,cab lights,door lock button,back window wiper cruse don't work
2009 Dodge Journey Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($739 - 926) in Sandy Ridge, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($256 - 371) in Dunseith, ND
- 24,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Glencoe, MN
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winslow, NE
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Solsville, NY
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($201 - 306) in Hollister, MO