I first cleaned the battery cables and the cd changer quit. Then i had to replace the battery, now the radio stopped working. All fuses are good! Theres no power to the radio what so ever!
After installing a new battery in my 04 freestar the radio stopped working. on 2004 Ford Freestar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestar Questions
- keeps kicking out starter relay
- My van backfires under acceleration
- A mi ford freestar 2005 le prendio la luz check engine y se me empezo a jalonear
- How do you lock hatchback? There is no keyhole on outside of the hatchback and the power locks don't lock it
- Is the 2004 motor compatible with the 2005 ford freestar? The motor is a 4.2. It sits sideways in the van.