i have to put motor oil between every 3 months change because it burn it and its using a lot of gasoline, i think it most be something electronic but i am not sure
after i get in to 40mph its start shaking very hard like it loose strong on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($460 - 977) in Laurel, MT
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Athol, KS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($205 - 341) in Jessie, ND
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - 578) in Auxier, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($382 - 456) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,203 - 1,225) in Gypsum, KS