no noticeable problems, when car is restarted light is usually off
after fast acceleration, the service engine soon light comes on on 1994 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1994 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($507 - 1,167) in Embarrass, WI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Everson, PA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Fort Buchanan, PR
- 82,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Marion, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($170 - 830) in Itasca, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - 358) in Gordo, AL